I'm very excited about this project, as in addition to the fact that my last one pattern seven bloggers dress was a massive success and is still in heavy rotation in my wardrobe, it's been great to be working on a project with such inspiring ladies once again.
As a reminder the 6 other talented sewists are:
- Marie from A Stitching Odyssey
- Reana Louise from Reana Louise
- Kat from Petticoats and Peplums
- Jen from Jennifer Lauren Vintage
- Amy from Sewing Through the Motions
- Sam from Buckingham Road
Another incredibly exciting thing is that this time around we are able to offer a huge giveaway thanks to a group of amazing sponsors!
1 x Macaron Pattern thanks to Colette Patterns
1 x Macaron Pattern thanks to Guthrie & Ghani
1 x Macaron Pattern thanks to Stitch 56
1 x Pattern of your choice thanks to Sew Squirrel
1 x Colette Pattern of your choice thanks to Indie Stitches
1 x Colette Pattern of your choice thanks to The Haby Goddess
1 x $20 gift voucher thanks to Fabric Worm
1 x $30 gift voucher thanks to A Fashionable Stitch
To enter, all you need to do is comment on this post before Saturday 31st August with your email address!
Make sure you head on over to all of the other participants blogs for up to 7 chances to win!
Terms & Conditions
- Prizes will be randomly allocated to each of the 8 winners across all seven blogs.
- One entry per blog. You can comment on each of the 7 blogs for 7 chances to win (!).
- The winners will be drawn and contacted by email on the 2nd September 2013.
So, keep an eye out on the blogs of the other ladies over the next day to see their announcement posts, and remember that you can comment once on each blog for up to 7 chances to win one of the giveaway prizes.
Also remember to come back on the 26th of August for Inspiration posts and then on the 2nd of September for the big reveal!
EDIT - the giveaway is now closed. Thanks everyone for entering.