First up, SewBusyLizzy nominated me for The Lovely Blogger Award - Thank You Lizzy!
The rules for the One Lovely Blog Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to him/her in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment on each of these blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
- I'm a really slow reader. I even once went to a speed reading class, but that didn't help. (The techniques they showed us were a bit BS if you ask me)
- When I first moved to Melbourne I used to go rock climbing at least twice a week. I really want to start going again (but I've become quite lazy and tend to get hibernatory over winter)
- I cannot do chin ups. Despite spending quite a long time trying to train to do one, I've never been able to do even one chin up.
- I can play the cello and piano. I wish I still played them but I don't currently have a piano and I don't enjoy playing the cello on my own.
- I am incredibly clumsy. I'm constantly covered in bruises and rarely know how I got them all.
- I'm left handed! All the cool kids are I recon ;)
- I'm so much more a fruit person than a vege one. I LOVE summer fruits, and miss the quality of the raspberries/peaches etc that I used to get in the UK compared to here. I love the cherries at Christmas and strawberries almost all year round here in Oz though!
Secondly, TheCuriousKiwi nominated me for a Thank You Award - Thank you Mel!
This award stipulates that you should thank and link to the last nine bloggers to comment on your blog... (some duplicates with the above list I'm afraid):
A massive thank you to the above bloggers and everybody else that takes the time to comment on my blog - I really do appreciate every single comment, even if I don't reply to them all. They really encourage me, and all the help and suggestions you provide are so valuable!