A couple of days late because I suck at reading the calendar (but hopefully sending it express post will make up for it), I have finished my quilt for the Down Under Doll Quilt Swap.
I quilted by hand with some white perle 8 thread. Which while looking lovely close up and making it beautifully drapey and soft makes it very hard to photograph!
I did lines in the ditches between the dresden petals, continuing straight out, and then echoing out from the edge of the dresden, with an increased gap between each echo.
The finished quilt measures 17" x 19", and I used bamboo batting in the middle. Everything was hand stitched except sewing the binding down, which was done on machine (although the back was hand stitched down).
On the back I used this relatively simple peachy floral fabric that was just the right tone to match the pinks on the front.
Partner, I hope you like it. And apologies again for the slight delay.