- I am completely loving this cambie (pictured above), made by Kim.
- Liz shared a great post about learning from her mistakes.
- And while you're over there, she also posted the pattern for this great striped jumper, so cute!
- The before and after photos in this post of Andreas are brilliant.
- Sue has made this gorgeous blouse with some fabric left from a previous project.
- Isn't the hood on this hoodie fantastic? Great news - Carolyn has posted about how it's constructed.
- This post on fabric choosing got me thinking about my fabric purchases.
- And to end with something not sewing related - these thread installations are just amazing.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Great Stuff... #2
This is my second "great stuff" post, where I am sharing links to things around the internet that I've found inspiring recently.