- First up is probably the thing I've found the most amazing and inspiring last few weeks, the pattern illustration embroidery that Tilly has done (pictured above)
- I think the tip in this post for marking darts will transform my dart sewing experience!
- Zoe has written a great post about independent vs the "big4" pattern companies.
- Have you ever had a crease in some fabric you just can't get out? Megan has a tip for removing it.
- Andrea has put together some great "make this look"s using independent patterns.
- I'm super jealous of Lauren's new sewing room (and her new Thurlow Shorts too for that matter!)
- How clever are these leggings that Carolyn has made?
- And I'll leave you with this great Minoru that Lizzy finished last week, I really do think it's fab!
PS: I've given my blog a mini-makeover, so if you read my posts in a reader you should pop on by to take a look