If you remember, I cut this pendrell out at the same time as my last one, but it was put on hold because I tested some seam finishes with it and decided that I needed to use French Seams or you would be able to see the uneven seam allowances through the chiffon. I'd never done French Seams before, so I was a bit worried about it, but I practiced a few times and it worked out great.
The French Seams along with the binding on the neck and arm holes means that there are no raw edges at all. It took a long time to carefully pin it all, but it was well worth it.
And with light shining through it the blouse looks really well finished:
In addition to the French Seams the other firsts with this blouse were that I was using a chiffon fabric, and that I was using a plaid (and that I was doing both for the first time, eek!). I made an effort when cutting to match the horizontal stripes in the plaid, which I think I have been pretty successful with, especially for a first try
.So that's 2 for 2 with the pendrell patten so far! Hooray!