Thursday, September 10, 2009


I finished off something with some of my paper pieced hexagons last night:

A little cushion cover for one of the cushions we have in the living room that was looking very grubby... emphasis on the word little. I deliberately wanted it to be slightly smaller than the cushion to make it a bit more puffy, but limitations with fabric (I used the leftovers of the navy flannelette from the back of my couch quilt) meant it ended up being quite a bit smaller than the cushion, so I hacked up the cushion to make it smaller so it fit in the cover.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute cushion! Those hexagons must have taken a while to sew, but the end result looks beautiful.


Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...